Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Iridescent


When I see a rainforest burned down 
and cleared for development, 
I feel sad for our existence. 
When I see the indigenous people lost their living forest, 
I feel frustrated for not having the ability to help.  
The anguish I have 
when I came to know that wildlife have been poached. 
My hatred towards these people with their asses on top positions whom were entrusted to do their jobs 
to protect and conserve; 
They failed to do so for their greed and corruption.

What else can I do in order to continue living in peace? 
I must let go; 
Just like how Linkin Park sang this song, "Iridescent"


I simply love these guys, Linkin Park!
and Transformers Movie has always been my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...